As I've been utterly bored, and since nobody visits this anymore, I will make a list of funny and strange facts about me, because sometimes I amaze myself
I will update the list each time I remember something, or make a new discovery.
1. I HATE CINNAMON... XP
2. I like to sit cross-legged on chairs and... well, almost everywhere (so my table manners are a bit questionable
3. Sometimes I think I suffer from haphephobia...
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a detective. Sort of still want to.
5. I have some kind of obsession with the letter "r". There's a background story, of course.
6. People think I'm too secretive, but the truth is I am not. If you don't know me, it's just because you haven't been paying attention.
7. In my schooldays, I had a fixation with the Picture of Dorian Gray...
8. I like cake, if you know what I mean.
9. I love rats. I think they are seriously misunderstood little creatures.
10. I can't wear patterned/printed clothing. I can't stand stripes, squares, polka dots or flowers. I can tolerate a tee with a simple logo on it, but that's my limit.
11. There are few things I hate more than people calling me in any diminutive form of my name. JUST DON'T DO THAT.
12. I don't drink coffee. Coffee milk yes, but coffee, nah. I prefer tea.
13. Honestly, I find social media to be utterly boring, specially Twitter. I can't say a anything about Tumblr because I never go even near it. Facebook is fairly tolerable, but not always.
14. Don't be fooled. I may be part of a couple of Pokémon groups, but there's a reason for that and in fact I don't like Pokémon.
15. I never use images from a movie/TV series/whatever with characters and/or objects in them as wallpaper on my pc/smartphone. I prefer something simpler, such as landscapes or abstract images.
16. I'm prone to boredom.
17. When someone's talking, I NEED to see the lips moving in perfect sync with the words; I think that's why I can't stand dubbed movies or TV shows.
18. Some people say I'm an expert at changing the subject. By the way, I don't know if I should renew my core membership.